CLOSED TO ALL STREAMS
OFFICIAL GRANT GUIDELINES
All applicants must read the Official Grant Guidelines. The official guidelines supercede all information contained elsewhere on this website, delivered to applicants by Program Officers, or otherwise made publicly available.
All applicants must read the General Program Guidelines, which contains important details that apply to all Creative Saskatchewan grants
AFTER YOU'RE APPROVED
Experience & Capacity
AFTER YOU APPLY
You'll receive results approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the deadline date.
OTHER FUNDING RESOURCES
- Bell Media Fund
- Canadian Film Centre (training)
- Canadian Film Tax Credits/CAVCO
- Canada Media Fund
- CBC Creative Relief Fund Innovation Stream
- Conseil Culturel Fransaskois
- Harold Greenberg Fund
- Hot Docs (training)
- Hot Docs
- Independent Production Fund
- National Film Board
- National Screen Institute (training)
- Rogers Funds:
- Shaw Rocket funds
- Telus Fund
- Yorkton Film Festival (training)
APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME
Applicants can expect to receive results within 8 weeks from deadline date.
Results will be delivered via e-mail, and will be available in GMS.