This position is no longer accepting applications.
Creative Saskatchewan is seeking applications for the following career opportunity:
JOB TITLE: Program Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Programs and Investments
STATUS: Full-time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
SALARY RANGE: $49,332 - $64,164 per year
LOCATION: Creative Saskatchewan
#208 – 1831 College Avenue
Regina, SK S4P 4V5
Reporting to the Director of Programs and Investments, the Program Coordinator assists the management team of Creative Saskatchewan (the “Agency”) with the delivery of the Agency’s programs. The Program Coordinator also supports other members of the Coordinator team with communications, finance, and office administration responsibilities.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
You know how essential the creative industries are to Saskatchewan’s economic success, and you want to play an essential role in helping creative entrepreneurs achieve their business goals. You’re beginning to build a career in the creative industries, and you’re excited about the opportunity to expand your skill set. As part of a three-person team of Coordinators, you’re excited about collaborating with your Communications and Finance colleagues, learning their skills and sharing your expertise. As the junior staff person in a small office of ten, you’ll be pleased to lend a hand with a variety of administrative support tasks around the office.
Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• assist with grant recipient communications and follow-up;
• assist with grant juries;
• assist the Director of Programs with day-to-day needs;
• conduct research and extract data from applicant files to measure KPIs;
• coordinate the operation and improvement of the Agency’s online Grant Management System (GMS);
• review incoming grant applications for completeness
Finance, Communications, and Office Administration Support (in partnership with Finance and Communications Coordinators)
• enter payable and receivable invoices/payments and various journal entries;
• prepare cheque runs, administer cheque disbursement;
• process invoices, payable and receivable;
• assist with financial reconciliations;
• draft social media content and monitor activity;
• draft and distribute e-mail newsletter, maintain e-mail database;
• draft blog posts;
• update website using content management system;
• assist Directors and CEO with administrative tasks;
• front-line client engagement (phone calls and walk-ins);
• respond to day-to-day office needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The Program Coordinator requires knowledge, skills and abilities in the following areas to be successful:
• project management (as an individual and as part of a team)
• verbal and written communication
• basic finance / accounting procedures
• office software proficiency
• social media and website content management
• records management
Formal education and/or professional experience in the creative industries is a significant asset.
This position, like many careers in the creative industries, requires a diverse skill-set. To support this requirement, Creative Saskatchewan provides training and professional development opportunities that supplement and expand its employees’ skills.
Creative Saskatchewan values cultural diversity. Preference will be given to candidates who self-identify as First Nations, Metis or Inuit.
Please e-mail applications to email@example.com
Application deadline is June 7, 2019 at 5pm