NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
OFFICIAL GRANT GUIDELINES
All applicants must read the Official Grant Guidelines. The official guidelines supercede all information contained elsewhere on this website, delivered to applicants by Program Officers, or otherwise made publicly available.
All applicants must read the General Program Guidelines, which contains important details that apply to all Creative Saskatchewan grants.
Experience & Capacity
Fewer than Three Stream:
- Click here for the assessment criteria specific to the Fewer than Three Stream.
- You'll be asked these questions as part of the online Grant Management System application process.
- Listed beside each criteria is the maximum number of points available as each application is scored.
- Applicants may wish to pay particular attention to criteria with the highest number of points available.
Three or More Stream:
- Assessed according to this Scoring Rubric
- An applicant's score determines the level of investment, which will range between 25% and 50% of total eligible expenses.
Authors who pay for production costs and apply to the "Fewer Than Three" Stream are encouraged to describe any book production partnership they may have with a publisher. Author applications to this grant stream are strengthened by partnerships with publishers.
AFTER YOU'RE APPROVED
OTHER FUNDING RESOURCES
- Access Copyright Foundation
- Canada Book Fund
- Canada Council for the Art
- Livres Canada Books Foreign Rights Marketing Assistance Program
- Saskatchewan Arts Board
APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME
Applicants can expect to receive results within 10 weeks from deadline date.
Results will be delivered via e-mail, and will be available in GMS.